1. What are your weekend services like?
Each weekend at Highland Assembly you’ll find a relaxed and friendly atmosphere with exciting, contemporary worship music, a printed outline for notes and a large-screen PowerPoint presentation that will help you make the most of the practical and relevant message. Children are well-cared for in a loving, quality Nursery, fun-filled Highland Kids service.
2. What will happen when I visit for the first time?
If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. We know that many people want to check out the church and “be anonymous” for a while—and that’s fine with us! Come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.
3. What do I wear to attend your services?
You’ll find everything from casual clothes to business suits at our Weekend Services. Come in what is comfortable for you because here at Highland Assembly it's not about what you look like or what you wear.
4. Where are you located?
- 33 Meadowbrook Drive, Highland, AR 72542
- The Service Times & Location page offers maps to our campus.You may also Click here for directions
5. When do you meet?
- Wednesday night services begin at 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday School classes begin at 9:40 a.m.
- Sunday morning service begins at 10:45 a.m.
6. Do you have a midweek service?
We have a dynamic mid-week service which focuses on worship and Bible study starting at 6:00 p.m. Our special First Wednesday service includes praise, worship, and prayer. Check our service times to find out the time and location.
7. What about my children?
At Highland Assembly your children are a top priority. Our nurseries are clean, safe, and staffed with loving workers. We offer a dynamic children's ministry called Highland Kids as well as life-changing ministry for teenagers 7th-12th grade called Highland Students.
8. How can I meet others and get connected?
There are many ways to get involved. You can begin by attending our Starting Point Class. From there we invited you to get involved in a ministry and begin serving.
9. How can I be discipled and grow?
Our desire is to see you become a fully-devoted follower of Christ. Our Growth Track offers the tools necessary to make this happen in your life. From the initial decision to accept Jesus as your Lord to your involvement in life-changing ministry, we will lead you step-by-step from healing to growth and into leadership. Begin the process at our next Church Starting Point Class.