- Chris Clem has served as Pastor at Highland Assembly for 9 years and has adopted the philosophy of the three do's. He believes these three things should be embedded into the spiritual DNA of every Highland Assembly Member. The three do's are as follows:
- LOVE - "loving god, loving people"
- SERVE - "we must be the servant of all"
- GIVE - "freely we have received, freely we give"
- Pastor Chris is married to Tricia and they have three wonderful children together. He has a degree in marketing. He enjoys spending time with his family, hunting, and fixing up old cars.
- Tricia Clem has served with Pastor Chris for 18 years in ministry adopting, as Co-Pastor, the same “CODE” Pastor Chris believes in. Some highlights of this code include:
- “Life is short-Church should be fun"
- “We reach youth-We honor age”
- “We live by faith”
- “The lost get saved-The saved get victory”
- Tricia & Chris have three children (Taylor, Myles & Kennedy). Tricia loves to bake cakes, enjoys Starbucks coffee with friends, and has answered a calling by leading the women's ministry.